Friday, March 9, 2012

MACUL

The first (and last, up to now) time that I attended MACUL was several years ago when our school was either about to enter or at the very beginning of our 1:1 program. The whole world of tech in education was new and the conference was overwhelming. I recall that many of us were impressed by a presenter who know oh, so much about Google! You can do that with Google? Who knew?!

In the intervening time I have done some exploring and experimenting on my own, but still found much to marvel at and to be overwhelmed by at the conference in the last two days. It's been a time to be newly motivated and to be re-energized in the teaching profession and the quest to help my students not only learn content, but learn as well the skills they will need for successful productive lives in our century.

No comments:

Post a Comment