Thursday, March 8, 2012

Presenting at a conference

Just a couple of hours ago two colleagues and I presented some of our classroom activities at a conference of Michigan Association of Computer Users in learning. I'm grateful for the opportunity given to me by our associate principal (who is also one of our ed tech gurus) to take part in this adventure. Our slides can be found here. Because we are switching to iPads for the freshman class next year, I am attending sessions about apps for iPad, as well as using an iPad as my note-taking and Internet-checking device, in an attempt to get more comfortable with it. No laptop! I think that I'm getting a bit better at typing. This is officially my blog post pecked out on an iPad. In one session I was told that students are pretty good at this. I am almost ready to believe it! (But I did go back and correct a couple of typos.)

No comments:

Post a Comment